1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Daddy shooting elephants- at night

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Regardless of the other messages- just imagine stampeding elephants at night in a field of crops- you standing in the field.

http://www.businessinsider.com/godaddy-ceo-videotapes-himself-killing-an-elephant-2011-3

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I see no problem and i'm being honest. There was a problem and it was eraticated. The villagers took to the wild elephant for food i believe it shows. You know PETA is pe'od but when are they not? JM2C

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

He had to pay for a permit to kill the animal. Govt. prospered.. The villagers used the meat..Provided food for many. Crop damage cut down...Villagers happy. What the heck is PETA'S problem? Next time the villagers will just stand in the fields and wave at the animals all night. Better yet, get the PETA volunteers to do it.

Big Jack

4. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I thought godaddy only shot squirrels!

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I didn't see any of the 'graphic violence' that the video was supposed to contain. Pretty legitimate way to deal with a problem. Bang, bang, get to cutting. I do think the hunting party had huge cajones just of be out there in those conditions, I would imagine that the odds are in favor of the elephants.

The only grotesque part of this was the link below the video that tells people to send in money to stop this sort of elephant control hunt. So what's the logic there? Is it better that people starve because the elephants have some kind of special rights to their crops?

6. steveziv

steveziv Member

Yeah, send in money to me please. I'll be happy to use it to finance some elephant culling of my own.

7. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Totally disapointed.... where was Danica and Jillian?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.