1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Buckyes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hanktheduece, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

I hate to admit it but I'm rooting for those hated heathens south of the wonderful Maize and Blue border. Put and end to all this SEC crap once and for all.The Big Ten will reign supreme! Go Bucks!
    Duece

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree. They have LSU kicking the crap out of them. Go Bucks!!! A hawkeye fan!!!

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What is the line out of Vegas?

4. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

LSU by 3 1/2. I'll take OSU and the points. Hank

5. hammerhead kid

hammerhead kid TS Member

I shoot trap down here at Sarasota Gun Club and I want all those Michigan fans to know that I too rooted for them HARD to beat Florida. As a graduate of Ohio State I can only pray that they win tonight!! It was tough living down here last year, but thanks to Michigan and our recent win against Florida in B-Ball, the chatter has abated! ATA shoot at Sarasota this Saturday!

6. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Sorry Bigger, Just your typical Hank typo. Just got out of the hospital after a 19 day stay. Things just are not working right just yet but I',m getting there. Go Buckeyes! lol
    Duece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.