1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Buckeyes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by David Knapp, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Knapp

David Knapp TS Member

My beloved Ohio State Buckeyes just pulled one out their proverbial arse.

Dave

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yep.... but Michigan's now looking for a new coach.

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Guess Xavier's gonna have to wait a while longer to get their revenge on Thad...

...maybe a lot longer, since they're full of seniors who will be graduating...

4. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

WHAT A GAME..........excuse my loudness !

5. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I knew that Oden would run into foul trouble when the NCAA's began. Being that the Big Ten refs let so much go during the regular season, he was bound to get called for more fouls for climbing over the opponent's back(s).

I figure it will only be a matter of time until these freshmen lose it, although today was good test. They only won because the Xavier player didn't practice his FREE THROWS enough to seal the win. That and the fact they let the OSU player to have a look, much let get off a trey for the tie in regulation. After that it was over.

Tim

6. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

I'm a buckeye fan ....but "they" should have lost that game. Oden is not NBA material yet .....although he looks to be 30 years old !

7. Robb

Robb Member

Oden's foul was intentional. It should have been X ball after the missed free throw. Pretty big break as I saw it.

Matta showed 0 class in how he left X to join the machine and I don't even support X.

Great game by both squads.

8. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

You only have so much luck. Someone used most of it up in one game with several to go. X needs a new coach. Other team with the ball at less than 10 seconds to play and you have a 3 point lead with a chamce to foul well before a shot and you let them shoot?

9. Robb

Robb Member

i don't think you foul there as that would put the tying points at the line but i would contest the shot better. kid made a hellava shot well beyond nba range. after watching some of almost every game so far it is amazing how missed ft's affect the outcome and these kids just keep clanking. if sportscenter showed more ft's and less dunks i think ft shooting would improve.

10. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

No...but it sure was nice watching Xavier get theirs.

At the time, I thought Xavier shoulda won that game...but in retrospect, it took a stretch of 90% shooting for them to be in a position to win...and as soon as the guns cooled back off, and they got stopped, it was all over.

It was all luck. Xavier couldn't do that again if their life depended on it, and overtime showed that - even with the Chief Knuckle-Draggin' Punk fouled out of the game.

Xavier is a bunch of pretenders - and now their seniors are gone.

Ohio State is not going to win the tournament - but, at least this keeps the Xavier beetles back under their rocks. See you in 3 years guys.

11. David Knapp

David Knapp TS Member

BigAl
    Are you and Tron related?
    Dave

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Big Al/Esterhaus removed his stupid comment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.