1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GMV SuperStar Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

At our club we have a GMV SuperStar. Mice chewed on O-rings holding target drop system.
    Need new o-rings , correct size. 75 mm x 5 mm. I have put other o-rings on. That are close but not exact. Does not set good doubles as is. Need correct o-rings.Single target works fine.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Call John Jissona at JJ sporting Phone 410-551-0488 They are a Superstar dealer. Jeff

3. Old Doc

Old Doc Member

Dale Stockdale www.stockdalegunclub.com D Winter

4. broadway

broadway Member

Joe, contact Al at Quality Replacement Parts.

http://www.qualityreplacementparts.com/

I ordered the very same parts (and a few more) earlier this year. They also make their own target throwing arm which 1/2 the price of the GMV part. Great people to deal with. Our club purchased our GMV traps, Lincoln sporting clay throwers and plenty of parts for the Winchester handsets from them over the last several years and we've gotten great service form them.

A. Bassan

5. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Hey Joe

We (Manheim Sportsmen's Association, Manheim, Pa.)have two GMV Super Star machines. I replace the rings (the larger ones under the carousel and the smaller ones that guide the target) as soon as they shot cracking or wear.

I suggest you purchase several sets and maintain an inventory. We get them from:

Shyda's Services, Inc.

2360 Colebrook Road

Lebanon, PA 17042

Phone: (717) 274-8676

Fax: (717) 274-8672

E-mail: info@lincolntraps.com

Good luck

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.