1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GMV Superstar adjustment

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I had some other issues and several of you came forward with some real helpful info. All of the problems we had with our machine have been rectified. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the height on the targets on Wobble. We have a 296t singles wobble trap and when set to wobble the low target is almost on the ground. How do we set it up higher without affecting the high targets? Or can we?? Is it the arm on the left front of the trap that hooks to the round disk that oscilates? It has about an inch of threads and a lock nut.

2. hoov

hoov Member

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Cuban, That is an adjustment, but I think you're going to narrow the spread up and down with that. You could shim the front of the machine a little if you think that may give you the result you're after. If your ground is reasonably level in the field, that lower target is very flat and a very difficult shot on the extreme angles. Have fun and good luck, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.