1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GMC Continues as Official Truck

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DSickmeyer, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSickmeyer

DSickmeyer TS Member

GMC is pleased to announce our continued sponsorship of the clay shooting sports as the “Official Truck” of the ATA, (Amateur Trapshooting Association) NSSA, (National Skeet Shooting Association) and NSCA, (National Sporting Clays Association).

Over the past few years, the GMC Pro-Grade Challenge has been very instrumental in increasing registered shooting at numerous gun clubs around the country. GMC has given away nearly $300,000 worth of GMC Trucks in the past 3 years to clay shooters across the country.

In the past, a registered tournament was required to be sponsored by a GMC dealer to qualify. This year, GMC has decided to provide every shooter that participates in a registered tournament, an automatic entry to win a 2008 GMC truck. Though GMC encourages gun clubs and GMC dealers to work together to promote GMC and the clay shooting sports, it is no longer required that a GMC dealer sponsor the event.

So what does this mean? Simple; every registered ATA, NSSA, and NSCA tournament will qualify as a GMC Pro-Grade Challenge event and every participant will automatically be entered into the drawing for a new GMC truck. To clarify; shooting in a tournament means shooting at least one event in a single or multi day tournament and the shooter will receive 1 entry into the drawing. For example, you shoot 1 event in a 1 day tournament, you receive one entry. If you shoot 3 events on 3 different days in a 5 day tournament, you receive one entry. Entries are determined by the shooter number as submitted on the shoot report.

In addition to the GMC Pro-Grade Challenge, GMC has provided the ATA and the NSSA-NSCA each with a GMC Truck to be awarded at the association’s discretion. The ATA has elected to raffle off the GMC Truck provided to them to help benefit the ATA and promote youth trapshooting such as the SCTP.

The GMC Trucks awarded through the association’s are in addition to the GMC Truck awarded to participants of the GMC Pro-Grade Challenge registered shoot participants. In total, GMC is again providing 3 GMC trucks to the clay shooting sports in 2007.

Please refer to the ATA, NSSA, NSCA websites for complete program rules and contest eligibility. www.shootata.com or www.mynssa.com or www.mynsca.com

On behalf of GMC and our dealers across the country, we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to once again be recognized as the “Official Truck” of the ATA, NSSA, and NSCA.

So as you tune up your skills in preparation for the next target year and your chance to win a new GMC Truck, remember to Up Grade To Professional Grade and take home a new GMC Truck the next time your vehicle needs require the best.

Good shooting throughout the 2007 target year.

Dave Sickmeyer

GMC Marketing Manager

General Motors Southeast Region

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dave,
    Thanks, once again, to GMC for helping to promote the clay target shooting sports. Where will we be able to purchase the raffle tickets?

Ed Yanchok

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Dave, Thanks, for all the support.

I may be buying a new GMC instead of a Ford.

Bo

4. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Thanks for your continued support. I am working a deal to buy an 07 Envoy. JRM

5. BAP

BAP TS Member

Dave, Thanks for all your and GMC's support of trapshooting. Could you make sure I win this year? Bill Parson Jr.

6. Magic Chef

Magic Chef TS Member

Dave,
    Can you make sure I win the Truck,Virginny and me would look good in a new GMC.
    Thank's best buddy

7. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Not to start a bi fest but I bought a GMC Canyon to support our sport. Maybe the first and last GMC I'll ever own. Many problems with it. Cracked head, recall, other part failures and now a possible transmission problem. All under 30K. I'm still keep'n the faith but man it's tough. Dave

8. DSickmeyer

DSickmeyer TS Member

Ed,ATA raffle ticket info can be found on the ATA website.

DTrykow, drop me a e-mail re: your Canyon.

Richard, Only way to get your wife out of a Denali is, buy another one. Really though, thanks to everyone for your continued support.

For those attending the Southern Grand next week, we will again be on-site with GMC trucks and t-shirts. Be sure to stop by and see us. In addition, all GMC owners attending the Southern Grand, please stop by on Saturday for a "special" shirt and a GMC Owner/Trapshooter group photo for Trap & Field.

See you in Florida next week. Shoot well.

Dave Sickmeyer

GMC Marketing Manager
    (and hopefully a better shooter next week)

9. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Proud to say there is a GMC 2500 sitting in the garage now. Glad my choice of trucks supports me after the sale.

10. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

cbxchris , proud to say there are 2 GMC sitting in my garage . And with the preferred buyers progam through my employeer Iget a better deal than the dealers. Jay

11. stockguy

stockguy Member

There is a GMC in my garage, too. Thanks for the support, GMC!

12. CIM

CIM TS Member

Dave,
    Email me or call me please Charles Morrison maunlimited@aol.com or 931-224-0700.

Charles Morrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.