1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glove compartment guns

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by setter, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setter

setter Member

Me neither but works in above.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=64529@wbbm.dayport.com

3. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Hey Guys Thanks for hilighting the web site
    The Oak Lawn poiice in the video only like to stop women late at night.
    It is a lot safer for them.Their fire department just paid a undisclosed amount of money .which they don't want to disclose for harrasing a female firefighter who wonher case in court..They won't even mention who the guy or guys were ..And they still haqve their job..
    I know 71/2 or 8..

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Gee I wonder if the bad guys feel safer now because they aren't breaking any laws when they carry guns???

5. ScottM

ScottM TS Member

Actually the "bad guys" will still be breaking laws as most are felons or under 21 in which case they aren't supposed to be in possession of a handgun. That still gives the cop a chargeable offense to use. The other point to make again is the "bad guys" already break the laws that are inconvenient for them so I fail to see how this will affect anyone other than Joe Average who can now carry an unloaded pistol in his/her glove box which might give them half a chance to defend themselves and their property in a car jacking.
    Scott Murphy

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

A gun that is not loaded and ready is merely a rock!!

Curt

7. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

Those liberal reporters (redundant) sure lack an objective viewpoint & they are too misinformed to realize that their state is in in minority on concealed carry. "Just like Texas". Are they really as stupid as they sound, or are purposely trying to mislead their audience?

Any time I realize that me media gets it wrong on the subjects that I am knowledgeable, I have to assume that the material I don't know is BS as well.

8. toolguy

toolguy Member

Curt,

Well said!

Don Whiton

9. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

This will only increase the amount of car burglaries in Chicago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.