1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Warming

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, it's real. There was a blast of hot air coming out of Washington last night that should melt all the snow in the Eastern U.S.

Now we're going to"publish" all the earmarks on a website. That way we will be much more aware of how we are getting hosed.

Yecch.

HM

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

We are freezing here in Texas, it's 31 right now. As far as more hot air from the oval office warming things, y'all can keep it, we would rather just buy winter Coats. Thanks anyway

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Speaking of Global Warming...

Note that the official Chicken Little term has been switched from Global Warming to "CLIMATE CHANGE." That way, no matter what happens with the weather, the government can screw us and Al Gore can keep making enough money to keep his mansions air conditioned.

-Gary

4. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS.....-16 THIS MORNING IN OSWEGO NEW YORK, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OF ANY AL GORE BULLSHIT ON WARMING.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I guess the earth is flat.

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

I'd rather dodge polar bears in my back yard than put up with any more of this winter--bring on the global warming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.