1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Warming Update - W. Colo.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by KenC, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

KenC Member

Thought I would update everyone here on the latest Global Warming here in Western Colorado.

Today I shoveled 6" of "Global Warming"; last week 5" x 2 w/the temp getting down to 4 degrees (hasn't got below zero yet though. I'm not even at 6,000' just 20 miles east of here it's waist deep.

My brother-in-law, in Wrightwood, CA got 5' as did a friend in Seattle.

I don't know what to do. It's out of control. Save us Al, Save us!

How much Global Warming have you all had?

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

We've got about 16" on the ground in suburban Detroit. Like you, I wish someone would do something about this global warming.

Dennis

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

After a 50 year ICE storm in New England on Dec 12, we now have over 18" of warming on it.....

4. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

In Virginia I haven't had anything but flurries but global warming caused our low temperatures to be 12 Degrees this morning and yesterday morning...Bill

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

The whales are late this year, I have not seen one yet, which most likely means that they left the artic late because it was warm into fall. The monsoon rains also started about a month later.

Jason

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

In Aruba today the wind chill is 87

7. Toddy

Toddy Member

I'm on the south tip of Vancouver Island where we normally have rain all winter but thanks to the likes of Al Gore and Dr. David Suzuki we have 2 feet of global warming and getting quite discusted at all the lying that's been going on with these twits about the Kyoto accord and how we must sink more money into stopping global warming....

Our minus 5 temperature without global warming is usually around 5 above and we are talking Celcious here.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

8. KenC

KenC Member

Last night, our overnight low was another 4 degree 'scorcher'. Normal for us for this time of year is 24.

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

They said on the news today this is the first time in 40 years there is a White Christmas in every Province of Canada from coast to coast.

Merry Christmas.

Terry,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.