1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Warming this Morning!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

It is 8 below zero this morning,it has to begun the warming of the earth that has started.Shooting today at BRSP,ATA registered 600 birds this weekend.

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

It's about 55 here in central Illinois and raining. Perfect weather for Mar. Normal anyway. I'm glad I'm not where it's 8 below. Good luck on the 600 bird shoot when it's so chilly outside. Dan

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Shot a 78 in the caps and 173 in singles,warmed up to about 20 after about noon.

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Yeah guys it's nice here in Colorado another six inches of global warming and it's still snowing! It's becoming brutal--approx 8 -or 9 feet of snow this winter and I live in the Moab desert area of western Colorado --are you kidding me???? Send Al Gore so he can explain all the global warming we are experiencing|! Thanks for nothing! Phil S.

5. Mojo

Mojo Member

Blue skies and 73 is the forecast for sign up day at the Southern Grand here
    in Florida.

6. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Mother nature will do what it has always done and the weather will always average out over any number of years, Al Gore or no Al Gore. Another case of influential people getting rich off the fear of the general public. Glenn

7. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Oh and by the way--forget the 6"-- we got over a foot of global warming last night. We're in a winter wonderland again Phil S.

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

No Clouds, 74 deg, slight wind from the west..... Ah, our Sunshine Tax at work!...Hello from San Diego, CA...

No Global Warming, just "Situation NORMAL!"....

LarryB

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

I am at the Southern Grand and it is only 70 degrees. Weneed more warming. Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.