1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Global warming is real!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Mark-in-Maine, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

I'll be darned. Al Gore was right.

<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/melie1946/?action=view&current=CIMG2298.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Dear Al Gore,

As it was 11 degrees out when I left for work this morning and I live in NOrth Carolina ... I would like some of the "Global warming" to be send my way!

Bob

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Minus 2 in central KS this morning. Really would hate to see the degrees if we didn't have global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe its taken the month off for the holidays....

4. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

As any liberal like Trappy knows, cold weather proves the correctness of global warming, just as hot weather does. Rain proves it too, as well as drouth. The decrease in the Artic ice cap proves it too, as well as the increase in the Antartic icecap. Obama being elected proves it conclusively.

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Without a doubt. HMB

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Global warming, is there a remote possibility that this is a political phenomenon? Why is it that there are more politicians stating so-called scientific fact that it is caused by humans (they've never heard of sun spot activity). Where are the scientists? Truth from a politician; that should be a sure giveaway. I believe many in the scientific community are silent on the issue as the mainstream thought forces this down our throats. Before you know it, they'll blame shooters for adding to global warming; now that's one more guise the anti-gunners can use against the shooting community. Of course, 500 hundred years ago there was global warming; oh, I forgot there Chinese used gunpowder back then. I stand corrected. Darrell

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I can't watch the weather channel without hearing their global warming crap. Same with nature shows and even some hunting shows. It seems that once the big lie starts it is very easy to keep it going. Shows how gullible and stupid humans are.

8. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I can't remember where I heard this...so I can't give credit.

But I refuse to listen to a bunch of dumbass liberals who can't tell whether or not its going to rain on Friday when they tell me the planet will die in 5 years if I don't start driving a Prius immediately.

9. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

It's Bush's fault anyway!

10. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I noticed a lot of those little Prius's stuck in snowbanks as I drove by in my 4 wheel drive Explorer that I couldn't give away last July.

11. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

It's all Bush's fault but PEBO will save us and give us HOPE for CHANGE or is it CHANGE for HOPE. You can bet that when he's through all you'll have to spend is CHANGE and you will have to HOPE you don't starve.

12. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Who is the bigger con man Bernie Madoff or Al Gore?

13. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hah...that's not even CLOSE. Madoff burned through maybe $50 billion, and he didn't even keep that much of it. Sure he lived well, but he didn't keep anywhere close to that total.

Gore and his ilk will lighten your wallets by 100 times that much, collectively, before they're done.

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Darrell, scratch a scientist and you will find a politician underneath. They get their money from government grants and they will say ANYTHING to get the money.

15. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

all the Liberal Global Warming whores are welcome to sit on my deck this evening and have an ice cold beer on me...it's -4F and it's snowin'!!!

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The only global warming I see is the hot air coming out of Al Gore's mouth.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

All the human endeavor so far has not exceeded the C02 output of the world's volcanoes.

Al Gore: So, you see we need to manufacture these giant corks.............

HM

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Found this statement interesting: (yes, copy/paste)

Why do so many people who subscribe to the belief in global warming also subscribe to the

leftist liberal viewpoint on so many matters? Why does this belief appeal to those that have

a certain political view?

Is the belief in “global warming” a scare tactic being used to manipulate the population

so certain individuals or parties can attain political power?

And why not? If you can frighten people into thinking there is a threat and you have

the answer to that threat….they will vote for you!

Doesn't it alarm you that a strong political leader is so vehemently stating that "the debate is over in the scientific community" when very clearly it is NOT? Never mind actual "global warming" for a minute. Let's focus on that statement.

Have you ever asked yourself how can Gore make such statements when there are over 31,000 scientists and climatologists who publically signed a petition stating they do NOT agree? http://www.petitionproject.org/ 31,000! Very clearly the debate is NOT over! It should alarm you greatly that one man has the power to silence that many people who disagree with him.

All Time Record snow here for December if the next couple days forecast is true.

HM

19. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

-30* below just a week ago, today it almost got up to zero*F YEAH.......c'mon global warming!

John C. Saubak

20. Irfner

Irfner TS Member

Not only is global warming real but it is also contagious. Yep the polar ice caps are melting and planet is experiencing a general warming trend. Looks like Mars has been infected by mans activities on earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.