1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glenn Beck

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mirage1, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Did anyone catch the Glen Beck program last night on the mexico border
    problems with Texas? The drug cartel is very troublesome. If only
    one tenth of it is true we have some serious problems. Anyone have first
    hand knowledge?

Joe

2. nicky

nicky Member

Joe I saw it and yes it's a problem. I live in Pa. however I did business with someone who had to go to Monterrey Mexico. The company he worked for at the time(4 years ago), opened a distribution center there. They traveled I-35 south from Texas to Rt85 in Mexico. They were stopped by Mexican authorities in the early morning south of Nuevo Laredo,Mexico and were told to go back to the U.S.. Story was the drug cartel was looking to kill the passengers then steal U.S. cars (no tracking U.S. cars in Mexico). Jeff told me that they made the trip back to the border in half the time from where they turned around. Also he told me they had a problem keeping employee's there, reason being they paid higher wages then other places. What would happen is when a employee would go home at the end of the day they would get jump'd and beaten (or at times killed) as to where they couldn't show up for work and then the ones that did the beating would be knocking at the door of the plant looking to fill the vacancy.

3. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Thanks nickey for your response- a sad situation.

4. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

I saw Glen Beck also. (scary) I see the problem not with the Mexican scum drug runners but with the politicians this country elects. Many times we don't have much of a choice in politicians. We could have had this border invasion cleared up years ago.

Arnie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.