1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glenn Beck ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Is Glenn Beck still on FOX news?---Thought he was off but saw him on this eve---
    George@SJB---

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

He's on for a while...check out his website for details.

Curt

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I tried the web site but couldn't find the answer---George

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Above is his latest info on what he's going to do. He didn't tell everything, just that he isn't going to do, whatever he's going to do, in New York.

Jerbear

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Beck can be entertaining at times, but he was WAY more interesting, sincere and funny as a drunk on morning radio. In any case, I hope he saved his money because his 15 minutes might be just about up.

-Gary

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I don't see any entertainer in Beck, what I do see is someone more informed then anybody in the drive by media.

He was in true form today, exposing how the left has become more Communistic then ever!!

What was great today was the video clips of Al Gore, and Obama's Craz's telling college students that they know more then their parents and Older people!!! And they should "ignore" them!!

Then there was the Anti-American leftist protester in Oregon and WI! Carrying union signs and hats! Shouting foul mouth garbage at 14 year old kids!!

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

He also talked about the BATFE outlawing shotguns. There is a thread here I posted. Funny how they want to snatch one gun type at a time.

Jerbear

8. wsk

wsk TS Member

To anyone who believes a word Beck says: I've got a beautiful piece of property on the dark side of the moon I'd sell you at a great price!

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

WSK, will you please go back and crawl under the rock you came from!

When you have video and audio proof of what you say, its call presenting the TRUTH!

Get over it!

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WSK....Look at the above link. One gun at a time....

Jerbear

11. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

To wsk.....you apparently have trouble hearing truths and hard facts that Mr. Beck presents, he aint making the sh-t up!...and GW22...Beck's worth 30 million a year...how you doin'? Tim

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Tim:

I'm not doing quite that well, but that's not the point.

The point is that Beck makes tens of millions telling people who already agree with him exactly what they want to hear and scaring them about liberals and communism. Similarly, Al Gore makes tens of millions telling people who already agree with him exactly what they want to hear and scaring them about Right-wingers and environmental catastrophy. I tend to agree with Beck and disagree with Gore, as you probably do. So you, me and Glenn Beck agree on a bunch of stuff -- big deal. But on a larger scale I'm just respectfully asking that you and everyone else please consider that, at the end of the day, aside from gun control and abortion, there hasn't been a dime's worth of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats since Reagan left office -- both parties grew government like a cancerous tumor when they had control, spent irresponsibly, engaged in or enabled wholesale corruption, blatantly lied about their intentions (smaller government, saving social security, creating jobs, bla, bla bla), all the while robbing us blind. "Talk" and supposed ideology aside, these are the facts.

This country is never going to recover until more people realize that the Democrats AND the Republicans are basically the same -- and both are to blame for what has happened to this country. Won't you take a deep breath, look at things independently for a moment, and ponder the truth in what I'm saying?

-Gary

13. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

GW22 you are right on about the parties, this country is in for some very troubled times and it started many moons ago, long before Bush. I'm afraid it will take a complete and long recession to wake up this nation, hope I'm wrong but bet I( and you) are right.

14. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

The same...you're kidding right Gary? Are the Republicans asking for yours and my hard earned money to give to the fat ass po folks, layin' on the couch, watching Oprah, eating Bon-Bons with food stamps only to get up when they hear the mail box lid slam shut hoping their paycheck has arrived that you and I sent them? The dems want to take from the people fighting to make a wonderful life for their children and themselves for the retirement years only to give to the people who show no fight whatsoever! There's the truth! Tim

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bluedevil: Yes, but the Democrats and Republicans are brilliant. They work us like shills at an auction and keep us bickering, all the while they are both on the same team fleecing us like fools.

Shame on us for allowing it to continue

-Gary

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Tim: Yes, the same. Most of the laws allowing the abuses you abhor were passed on the watch of BOTH parties, as they held their noses to get their own self-serving earmarks. Is General Electric making $14 Billion and paying $0 in taxes any less horrible than a welfare mom with eight kids? GE snuggled up to Republicans and now Immelt is up Obama's pantleg. Similarly, the Republicans looked the other way while their banker buddies got rich selling concocted toxic "assets" and nearly collapsed the republic. Do you recall any Republican Presidents or Congresses ever balancing the federal budget? Do you really think the Republicans are clean in all that has gone wrong?

-Gary

17. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I doubt Beck is making tens of millions. But inquiring minds would like to know. Gary? Regards, Bill

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Bill:

Check out this Forbes article. He makes tons across multiple forms of media.

But at the heart of it, he is a populist riding the tide of common sentiment. He's an entertainer. A well-researched entertainer, but an entertainer nonetheless.

And again, if you haven't had the pleasure of hearing Beck rant endlessly on the radio after his drunken benders in the 90s, I assure you that you haven't heard his best.

-Gary

19. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Gary:
    "Similarly, the Republicans looked the other way while their banker buddies got rich selling concocted toxic "assets" and nearly collapsed the republic."

You really have got to be sh--ting me... The majority of those toxic assets were bad real estate paper created by those who forced lending institutions to sell homes to those who absolutely, under no illusions, could not afford them. And when Fannie and Freddie came crashing down, who were the principle defenders? The same ones who built the mess, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, etc.
    Yes hindsight shows us that Republicans were also asleep at the wheel for decades and in some cases responsible for unchecked spending, however I for one will not sit back quitely and let history be re-written to serve anyone's agenda.
    dju

20. shelly

shelly TS Member

I'm glad that Glenn makes lots of money- it's the American way. Sure he's an entertainer, just like Rush and all other commentaters are. In my book, that's not a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.