1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Rock / Phil Kiner clinic photos--June 4, 5

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Southpaw Sam, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

What a weekend for a shooting clinic, particularly, one put on by Phil Kiner. With ideal weather and also good travel weather for the shooters driving from New York, Ohio, and other areas of Pennsylvania, Glen Rock Shooting Club was fortunate to be able to host an event which we are hoping was both memorable and beneficial to all the participants. We, at Glen Rock, want to thank each shooter who attended the clinic.

A special thank you, Phil, for making the trip East and putting up with a slight inconvenience (what else but airport security) on your return trip.

Here are a few photo memories . If anyone would want photos of the clinic, please contact me. I will email some to you. Lonnie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Josephdog

Josephdog TS Member

Lonnie:

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Glen Rock Shooting Club for the Phil Kiner Clinic. Phil’s clinic is an intense educational experience. His insight into trapshooting techniques pushes the boundaries of comprehension of how to shoot better. His theories on vision are truly remarkable. I can only hope to attend another Phil Kiner Clinic.

Lonnie, you and your Glen Rock crew were extraordinary. I have never felt more pampered and appreciated at any other trap shooting venue. I still am amazed that Mike called me three days prior to the clinic and gave me late breaking information, including the local weather report. You did a great job in making my time there as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Joe

3. laura!

laura! Member

For anyone who has ever considered taking a clinic, I would highly recommend taking a 2 day clinic from Phil. His 1 day clinic is VERY good, but the 2 day is worth much more than double what the 1 day is. The amount of information you get is, quite frankly, more than I can absorb in 1 day (I have 8 pages of typed notes). Also it allows all the things you learned in day 1 to sink in overnight, so you can make big strides in your shooting on day 2. Additionally, we had sufficient time for doubles, which is just about impossible with a 1 day clinic.

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

meister,

Get in touch with Phil and see what you can work out.

He's in Vernal right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.