1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Rock--Fall Finale--Sun. Sept 15 + new photos

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Southpaw Sam, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Yes, the final registered shoot of our summer season will be this Sunday, Sept. 15 with our normal 3 event program. The weather has been great for shooting lately, and if you are looking for a good club to shoot and pick up some targets for the new target season--we invite you for breakfast, then a great shoot, lunch anytime, also breakfast anytime, and a chance to be photographed with national recognition, even a nice door prize which I can't announce just now. Can you beat that ?

By the way--does anyone recognize any of the shooters or instructor in the photo at the beginning of this post ? How about the other photos in the post ?

Shoot program;
    southpawsam_2008_21082.jpg

southpawsam_2008_2108134.jpg

southpawsam_2008_210847.jpg

southpawsam_2008_210814.jpg

2. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Any luck identifying past winners and other well known celebrities ?

Also, please note a change in each Lewis payout from 15 to 13 shooters. Anyone disapprove ? I hope not!!

Sam

3. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Good start--keep going--how about the instructor in first photo?

4. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Just checked the weather for Sunday--- no excuses for not shooting your best score of the 'new year'.

By the way, anyone-- not a member of Glen Rock Shooting Club-- who is first to respond here and identify the person wearing these 'good luck' sneakers-- I have a special prize for you on Sunday.-------Waiting----
    southpawsam_2008_2108137.jpg

5. Bow Hunter

Bow Hunter Member

It has to be Charlie Gatuso!

6. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

AND YOU ARE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER---ok--you are coming to the shoot Sunday? You can PM me your real name and I will see that you get the 'Grand Prize'. Thanks Sam

7. JoePa

JoePa TS Member

The mystery raffle prizes for the September 15 shoot are one flat of Estate shells and two $25 gift cards from Bill Bateman'a Bistro.

The handicap 50 straight jackpot numbers are building. See the below.

First 50 $424.50 minimum payout

Middle 50 $252.00 minimum payout

Last 50 $157.00 minimum payout

Like Sam states the weather will be fine so give us a visit.

8. Bow Hunter

Bow Hunter Member

Sorry Sam this was my weekend to work.

Al Filling

9. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Heh Al, not a problem-- Every Thursday is practice day from 1PM till 7 ? and I will have your 'Grand Prize' there waiting for you--just ask a member if I'm not there. Sam

Good photo--right?

10. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

A few of the Lewis class winners with photos--A few new faces are among the winners for this last shoot of the season at Glen Rock. Ok, can anybody come up with a few names for these new faces?---

We do want to thank everyone who attended any or all of our 5 registered shoots during this 2013 season. We, at Glen Rock--hope each one of you attending these shoots left with pleasant memories, both with your 'good' score and the hospitality afforded you while at Glen Rock Shooting Club. Have a joyous holiday season and do come back for an even better 2014. Southpaw Sam

southpawsam_2008_2108138.jpg

southpawsam_2008_2108139.jpg

southpawsam_2008_2108140.jpg