1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Rock 115th Anniv. Shoot results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Southpaw Sam, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

GRSC 115th Anniversary Shoot is history, and the URL picture tells the whole story for the day. Great weather, great food, great targets, and a great turnout of shooters completed the itinerary of a great shoot. Also of note; the honoree, Bob Hughes, is in one photo being congratulated by our club president John Elmore, and in another photo with two ladies also wanting to help Bob celebrate this special day, Lori Michaels, and Eloise Gouge. Eloise, by the way, came in second in ladies singles with a 95, not quite matching the 100 straight she shot several years ago at our club, but, that was in a handicap event from the 22 yard line. We have promised not to post her age!! Congratulations, Eloise, then, and now! Winning class shooters and their scores along with photos of some of the winners follows;
    southpawsam_2008_210878.jpg

southpawsam_2008_210879.jpg
    L to R Jeff Pearce, David Hockensmith, George Frey, & Dale Heiner
    southpawsam_2008_210880.jpg
    Kevin Wise
    southpawsam_2008_210881.jpg
    Ed Wenrich
    southpawsam_2008_210882.jpg
    Laura Snyder
    southpawsam_2008_210883.jpg
    Brian Lehman
    southpawsam_2008_2108.jpg

southpawsam_2008_21082.jpg

2. pdq

pdq Member

Great place for shooting trap.

Pete

3. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

FYI----- please note the correction to the picture with 4 shooters in the photo. David Hockensmith is second in the picture instead of Edward Boyle. My apology to both David and Ed. Lon

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I miss the Doubles on Monday nights sixteen years ago when I lived up north
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.