1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Shoot Results 9/20 - NTD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The ATA shoot results for our National Trapshooting Day shoot held September 20th are now available on the ATA website. Click on the above link. If you need additional info, please PM or email me (drop XXX's).

There were lots of good scores. Ray Strabavy ran the singles, Wayne Meyers gave us a scare with a 99 from the 27 yard line, and Roger Hall had the high score in Doubles with a 92.

Again it was a good shoot. Good targets, good work by Roger Hall and our volunteers, and all went smoothly.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

The NTD shoot was a great time. The targets are just about perfect, the people are super and the shoot is run smoothly. There is great food in the main building prepared by the ladies who volunteer their time. The club looks beautiful nestled in among the trees. The traps are handled smoothly by the young people who run them.

I won't try to name the people who are responsible for running the shoot and helping out because I'll miss someone...but as a shooter, I appreciate the oppourtunity to register targets at Glen Park Ike's. It takes a lot of hard work in preparation, conducting and finalizing a shoot and I would like to say THANK YOU to one and all. I don't think it could be run any better.

Wayne Meyers

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Gee, even though 1 target cost you $500, you're still too kind. Keep this up and we'll get swamped with shooters and then see if things run smoothly.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

You Indiana boys are tough! Good shooting to Roger, Wayne, and Ray. Sorry we couldn't make it. Hope to see you guys in October.

Matt Krizinski

P.S. Is Roger Hall going to start any doubles clinics in the future?

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Fortunately Roger hardly ever reads the Threads. But he was floating high. Might have gone to his head. He needs to be brought down, with some tougher competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.