1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Results - June 6th ATA Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The Glen Park Izaak Walton ATA shoot results of June 6th are posted at the ATA website, together with the added money & option payouts (click the above link). The checks have gone out this morning, and the paperwork to the ATA is going out this afternoon.

This shoot had 3 shooters who ran the singles, and collected their share of the Mike Anderson Bounty. Our May shoot also had 3 shooters to run the singles.

In addition to the 3 100s in the singles, there were some high scores, mostly by the vets and Sr Vets. We also had a Vet & Sr Vet tie in the handicap event with 94s, each getting a yard punch. And we need to credit our doubles shooters. It rained again before & during the doubles event, but there were no scratches. Our doubles entries are holding steady this year with about 23 shooters in each of our last three shoots this year.

We will be shooting our next shoot on July 4th. If you're looking to shoot someplace and then go to a cookout, check us out. We start the program at 9 am. As usual, if there are any questions or comments, my email is listed above (drop XXXs).

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

I think I'll shoot then go to your house for the cookout...I'll have an extra $100 to spend on the eats..

Wayne

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

This really puts the pressure on you, three months in a row? How about you skip the Bounty on the singles and just go for the Handicap Bounty. Do I have to bring in another ringer to give you some incentive?

Better yet. If you're going to the Spring Silver shoot, care to make a prediction?

By the way, if you're coming to my house for a cookout, you'll have to stay in the traphouse and help with the paperwork. Or maybe we should just do a cookout at the club?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.