1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK NW Indiana Aug. 2 ATA Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The shoot results from our August 2nd ATA shoot at Glen Park Izaak Walton (Merrillville, IN) are now posted on the ATA website (click the above link).

This was the second month we offered the $500 Bounty to anyone that ran them in the Handicap event. There were no winners this month. But we did have one of our own, Leroy Click, shoot a 98 in the handicap. Nice going Leroy. And for once, Leroy bested one of our premier local shooters, Wayne Meyers who shot a 97, still a great handicap score.

We had a group come out from Michigan to try their hand at our 100 Straight Bounties. So thanks to Todd, Matt & Vern for coming out. Todd Delp was the only 100 straight in the singles, so he did collect $100 for the 100 Straight Bounty in the Singles. After seeing these guys clean up at Fulton, it was nice to have them show their stuff at our club. It was fun watching Todd & Matt each break 97 in the doubles. Check out Todd's winning pose in the above link to the results(thanks Wayne).

I should also mention that we had a strong presence of Illinois shooters Sunday. Thanks guys for coming out. Hopefully you guys left your winnings down at the bar after the shoot. And for those that didn't collect, your checks went out in the mail this morning.

Hopefully everyone had a great time. We threw 13,200 registered targets Sunday. It was a good crowd. Things went smoothly, and we didn't finish up as late as we thought we would, a little after 5 pm. And thanks to the club volunteers who made everything click, especially Roger who kept things moving along. Since we skated free for another month, not paying out the $500 Handicap Bounty, I'm sure our trap manager, Roger Hall, will OK the Bounty for our next shoot, Sept. 6th. Look for the September shoot program on the ATA website.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

A few pictures from the shoot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. trapboy8769

trapboy8769 TS Member

haha look at me in my orange hat. i think i missed that one

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Good to see you're lurking around, and adding your two cents worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.