1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park-NW Indiana ATA shoot-Aug. 4 w/Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Jul 29, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, August 4, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available. You can see the complete program for this shoot by clicking on the above site.

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is available at 8:30 am, plus a lunch menu. Shells are available.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Wednesday after 5 pm or Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot. At our last shoot there were NO winners. In the handicap event we offer the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. No one has ever claimed this Bounty.

For those of you going to the Grand, here is one more opportunity to get some targets in to avoid shooting penalty. Forecast call for 74 degrees & partly cloudy, perfect for someone to go straight.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the night

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

We had only one shooter collect the $100 bounty in the singles. Great shooting Willie Cochran.
    [​IMG]

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

[​IMG]

Nice job Willie.....I sure hope Otis doesn't find out you , and Larry, were at Glen Park. And by the way, nice job on 95 in handicap, one more target and you would have gotten a punch, too bad the winds suddenly picked up to 50mp.

Your friend,

Wayne

5. dirk

dirk Member

I was there and witnessed that awesome display of shooting. Especially when those horrific winds hit. Kidding aside 100 x 95 x 92 is a good day.

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The winning scores & option payouts are posted to our website. Just click on the above and it will take you to the Winners & Payout Report. As of 8/6/13 all option checks were mailed, and all paperwork has been sent to the ATA.

Willie, you had $5.50 of Doubles added money waiting for you at the club Wednesday night. Hopefully you picked it up. Otherwise I can give it to Larry to hold on to it for you.

Bill Radwan