1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Fall Trophy Shoot Results 10/4/09

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The ATA shoot results for our 4th annual Fall Trophy Shoot held on Oct. 4th are now available on the ATA website. Click on the above link. If you need additional info, please PM or email me (drop XXX's).

There were some good scores, but also some tough competition. And as our regular shooters know, our southern exposure this time of year adds another element to deal with. Joel Gesky made his annual appearance, and cleaned house, running the 16's and edging out the nearest HOA shooter by a few targets.

Again it was a good shoot overall. A little wind and the position of the Sun made for some tricky targets. However, Roger Hall did get some good targets in the air. Thanks to Roger and our volunteers to keep things moving smoothly, and allow our shooters to be done at a reasonable time. We finished shooting at 4:30, and all trophies & monies were handed out by 5:30, as well as some photos.

Finally, I need to give some credit to Nick Aycock and Mindy Greer at the ATA. I emailed the shoot results to them last night and they were posted to the club page website this morning (not to be confused with the shooter information page).

Our next ATA shoot will be Nov. 1st. Again, we had no takers on the $500 Handicap Bounty. Although it's not certain, I'm pretty sure Roger will authorize me to put it in the program for our next shoot. As usual, look for our future programs on the ATA website.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Nice post Bill, apparently nobody shot B,C or D...No one shot 19-21 and 22-24 yards, and no one shot doubles.

Wayne Meyers

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

OK, it's late and I've had a long day, and things just didn't go right today at work. I am invoking the 10 second rule. Explain. Hey, just a minute, if no one shot doubles, then just who got the 28 Hooters certificates?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.