1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Big 50 - May 8, 2013 - Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

What a night to shoot. The weather was very cooperative. Wayne Meyers turned in some really good scores, but I think I would take that perfect round in the doubles by Bob Peterson anytime. And not too shabby by George with that 47 in the doubles. Those targets must have been set just perfectly. Just noticed that even Doug turned in a good singles score.
    [​IMG]

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

As an after note, I've been noticing that our Big 50 shooters are mostly interested in shooting the Singles & Doubles. I need to remind shooters to check the scores before you leave the club to make sure that the event has the minimum number of shooters to be registered. If there are not enough shooters, it is considered practice (Scott).

It was such a nice night out that our trap personnel thought it would be a good night to load the trap houses. So for those that wonder how & when the targets get into the houses, here it is:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.