1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park - Big 50 - July 3 - Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Jul 3, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I've said it before, Wednesday nights continue to be great for a Big 50 shoot. No wind, not hot, a little cool actually. It shows in the scores. Our banker dude continues to shine, and give Wayne a run for his money. Two more targets in the doubles and you would have collected the Big 50 Bounty (never been done before).

We threw over 3,100 targets tonight (over two traps), of which 350 were the Big 50. And Scott, once again, not enough shooters in the handicap event, so it is considered practice.

Bill Radwan

williammr_2008_0303206.jpg

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

So you are saying that the reason "banker dude" shot well was the weather?...he told me it was because he is talented, so which is it?

Wayne

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The weather helped, not to mention perfect targets. But the jury is still out. As they say, "you're only as good as your last score". So on paper, he is good. Let's see how he does at the state shoot. I'm definitely going to recuse myself when classifying him.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

I thought your protege will be classifying.....

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I am sure that at some point he will be classifying, but he won't be the only one. We have to ease him into a dangerous position as classifier.

6. fishguts

fishguts Member

Well, the classifying will start out fine but 3 or 4 minutes into it.....look out.