1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park - BIG 50 - Dec. 19th - w/Scores

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I bet you all were looking for these scores last night. So was I. Turns out I left them at the club, on the counter. I went during lunch to retrieve them, and here they are. Not much to say about them. First thing you notice is the legible handwriting of those signing in.

Now to my commentary. I see Wayne came close. Wayne, just think if you had used some real shot instead of that reclaimed shot. George had a good night, especially in the handicap. I promised I would refrain from any comments on the doubles.

Bill Radwan
    williammr_2008_0303179.jpg

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I went to the club about 3:15, hoping to shoot the big 50, but the gate was
    locked. What time did you start?

3. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

Shooting starts at 5:00 on Wednesday nights.

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I can't believe we stiffed you again on an ATA shoot. Eric is right, we start shooting at 5 pm. The gate opens about 4 pm so we can the fireplace going and get set up for shooting.

This was our last Big 50 for calendar year 2012. Our next Big 50 will be January 2, 2013. I will be putting together the schedule to send to our webmaster tomorrow. It should be up in a few days. We also have a Sunday regular ATA shoot scheduled for January 6, 2013. Due to the expected low turnout, this will be a targets only shoot. We don't get enough shooters who play the options to even offer them, and no added money this shoot.

Hopefully you are still in the area. We shoot practice Saturdays 11 am to 3 pm (may close earlier if not enough shooters). You need to give us another chance to take your money.

Bill Radwan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.