1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Big 50 ----- BIG 50 Results -- 3/2/11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Looks like some of the guys are getting used to shooting registered targets at night:
    [​IMG]

2. Frizz

Frizz Member

Bill, I wish we could get Wayne to be as fast as you.That was really fast posting.

george

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

During this time of year, if I don't do something (not work related) when I can, it just won't get done. I envy you guys that are retired. So much free time.

But Wayne does all the hard work. Of course, I do the real hard stuff on the Big 50s - I circle the winners.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

I understand that I will be doing the circling this wednesday. Do I circle the scores at random or is there some sort of formula? Can you get someone to show me the circling procedure?...

Thanks

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Please note how circular the circles are. This is critical, and painstaking. It takes years of experience, and a degree. You only get one shot at this. Now that I think about it, maybe I should take some time off from work. This is highly complicated. I'm not sure you're up to it, yet.

6. Frizz

Frizz Member

Bill,

I have tried making the circle but can not get the ends to meet.I was going to show Wayne how but I need help.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.