1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Big 50 - Aug. 7, 2013 - Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Aug 7, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

This was one of the few nights I could not be at the club. But I find that things do run without me. In an effort to get the scores up tonight, I had the Big 50 score sheet texted to me, and I uploaded it as a jpg file. This will allow me to do the paperwork tomorrow, send it in asap for those going to the Grand.

It looks like Willie is carrying over his hot shooting from this past Sunday when he went 100/95/92 (I give up on his lack of going the distance in the handicap). I see that George Frizzell is back, with a great score in the handicap. Jose Battisini continues to be hot. And now that Mr. Swentzel is retired, he seems to be a fixture at the club every Wednesday & Saturday, even ATA Sunday. Good scores Larry. I also see that Jeremiah is still with us, on loan from Iowa. I was told that both Larry & Jeremiah did shoot from their correct yardage even though it is not listed on the score sheet.

A note to Ben Moore. I hope the staff mentioned to you that there were not enough ATA shooters in the Doubles event, so your doubles score is considered practice, and not ATA registered.

Bill Radwan
    [​IMG]