1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Big 50 - Aug. 21 Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Aug 21, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

A little warm tonight but we still threw around 3,200 targets which included 650 Big 50 targets. We had a few surprises tonight in the scores. Our banker dude really gave an effort, only to be second banana. I see Wayne really picked up his handicap. Is this a fluke, or is he making his move to clean house at our September 1 ATA shoot? And although Larry didn't measure up in the singles, he really rose to the top in the handicap (yes, I checked his scores, TWICE). I was disappointed not to see Willie with his usual 49 in the handicap.

Bill Radwan
    williammr_2008_030315.jpg

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Good job for Larry tonight, no matter what they say the 18 is no cake walk.....tougher lighting, the targets look like aspirin tablets....not to mention all the sand blowing around.

Wayne M.

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

That's just down right mean. Maybe retirement is agreeing with him, making him a better shooter? Before you know it, he will be on the 19.