1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park - BIG 50 - April 18th - w/Scores

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton, in Merrillville, IN, will be having a Big 50 shoot this Wednesday, April 18th. Shooting starts at 5 pm, till 8:30 pm (gate opens approximately 4 pm). We offer singles, handicap & doubles at $8.50 per event (Juniors & Sub-Juniors shoot for $3.00 per event), plus ATA & ITA daily fees for the day, $2.50.

We continue to offer a Bounty of $50 to any Big 50 shooter who runs them straight in any two events.

Bill Radwan

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Looks like it will be a good night for some trap shooting. Should be some high Big 50 scores.

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

It did turn out to be a perfect night for shooting. We threw over 3,000 targets tonight, which included 1,250 Big 50 targets.

we had some very good scores. Wayne M. was just one short of a perfect score in the singles, Lester B. was two short of a perfect score in the handicap, and I broke my first 50 ever in the doubles (wobbly knees and all). And I need to commend my buddy, Bob J. for his 45 in the doubles. You're coming along just fine in your doubles Bob. Plus we had a few new shooters participate in our Big 50. Overall, we had 12 competitors in the Big 50, which is our best since we started the program January 2011.

Bill Radwan
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.