1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park Big 50 ----- 9/21/11 ------- RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Here are the results of our Big 50 shoot for the night of Sept. 21st. This was our first night that we offered Doubles for the Big 50 & practice. Based on the turnout, we will continue to offer doubles on Wednesday nights.

We continue to have a lack of interest in the Big 50 Handicap event, but will continue to offer the Handicap as part of our Big 50. For future Big 50 events, I strongly urge shooters to check the Big 50 sheet before leaving the club to make sure there are sufficient shooters in any one event to qualify as registered targets (sorry Scott - again you shot handicap practice).

Also, for future Big 50s, I will no longer require singles & doubles classes on the Big 50 sign-in sheet as I will report to Trap & Field ONLY Champion & Runner-Up in each event (too few shooters to report winners by class & yardage). So in the future, please indicate by a checkmark ONLY the event you are shooting and yardage, if shooting handicap.

By the way, looks like some good scores tonight. Let's keep it up for the Tippy shoot this coming weekend. It was a busy night. We threw 3,200 targets.

Bill Radwan

williammr_2008_030388.jpg

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Bill, runner-up has no meaning. Instead of "Champion" and "Runner-up" it should read "Champion" and "1st Loser".

Nice nite tho'. If you would let someone else take over for awhile, YOU could shoot and maybe be "1st Loser".

W.J.M.

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Yeah, I had guns & shells with me. But I was having so much fun scoring and running around. It was hectic, but I was over by only $3.75. Interesting for a Wednesday night, 3,200 targets as compared to 8,200 for our Sunday ATA shoot. I'll let you share some of my fun next Wednesday.

Just a note to ERIC BUTTRY if you're reading this - the ATA posted your ATA number this morning (check the ATA website). So you should be receiving your paperwork soon. If you don't get your plastic card & average card by your next shoot, at least give your ATA number, #1210035, to the classifier.

4. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

WJM

1st "Exalted" Loser may be something to shoot for next week...

5. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

WilliamMR

thanks for the info. I'll write my ata number down on my receipt till I get my card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.