1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK ATA Shoot Sept. 5th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana) will host our next ATA shoot on Sept. 5th. Check out the shoot program at the ATA website above. The 100 Straight Bounty went unclaimed last month, so there is extra in our budget for this shoot. Remember, although a 99 is a great score, no cigar for the 100 Straight Bounty. But, if you do shoot a 99, you're entitled to bragging rights as to how much that target cost you.

If you need additional info or need to presquad, email me (drop XXXs).

Bill Radwan

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Looks like we will pleasent weather this Sunday,..the last three or four Sundays have been really hot.

I think I'll break 100-92-96......just sayin'

Wayne Meyers

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I'll give you the 100 in singles and most likely a 96 indoubles, but when was the last time you broke a 92 in handicap?

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

This time I won't give up so easy......

Wayne

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the weekend

6. fishguts

fishguts Member

I have 2 guns for sale, if interested I will bring them to Glen Park Sunday.

BT-99 34" M/C STOCK, ejector, 1989 mondel w/large forearm, 3 choke tubes. Has shot only 100 sn=hells....$1000

Win. M12-12ga.30" full, hi-rib by moneymaker on barrel only, "A" carved Win.wood with adj.comb and kick-eze pad. $1400 to build....$1000.

Wayne Meyers

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

And just in case you were thinking - NO TRASH talking within 24 hours of the shoot.

8. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Waste Management<br>
    <br>
    Allied Waste<br>
    <br>
    Citi Waste<br>
    <br>
    Had enough Bill?<br>
    <br>
    See ya tomorrow, Harv.

9. fishguts

fishguts Member

Should be nice weather Sunday when I break 100 in doubles.......

Wayne

10. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

In Doubles? It's never been done at the club. Need I disclose your doubles scores of that last round we shot this afternoon?

11. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I think I smell "ringer" in the air. I just checked Harv's last score, at Downers - he ran the singles. And he's pretty good at the doubles. So, maybe a little competition for the $100 Bounty. Too late to practice Wayne. You'll need to bring your A game, or maybe your AA game. Pressure is building.

Trash talking? Maybe, but who stays up late to read this. Besides, it's my thread.

12. fishguts

fishguts Member

Nice job by Bill Anderson with a 100 in the singles, 97 from 23yds. and 92 in doubles...HOA with 289 X 300.

Great shoot run by Roger Hall and Jason Riley. The Mr.and Mrs. Radwan keeping the squadding moving, along with Steve King, also doing the scoring and computer work. Al Peloso and Bill Mager helped scoring targets.

Pullers and loaders, Matt,Chris, Quentin and Caleb...fine job.

Kitchen work, cooking, serving and cleaning up by Lovey Hall and Stacey Stella Miller...Thank You. Always good food.....

If I missed anyone it's because I was shooting or bullshitting while you worked...SORRY!

Looking forward to the NTD Shoot in a couple of weeks....

Wayne(98-90-92...I suck)Meyers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.