1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot Sept. 1, 2013 w/Scores

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Aug 27, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton at 5700 Mississippi, Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, September 1, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available. You can see the complete program for this shoot by clicking the above (program should be available Aug. 28th in the am).

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is available at 8:30 am, plus a lunch menu.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Wednesday after 5 pm or Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot. At our last shoot there was ONE winner, in the Singles Event, Willie Cochran. In the handicap event we offer the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. No one has ever claimed this Bounty.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Finally got the scores up on our website. Click on the above to see who did what. We had a 99 in the singles, followed by five 98s. Big Jim ha a great day in the handicap, earning a yard punch. And Ray continues to amaze us with his doubles. I'm hoping to grow up just like Ray.

Bill Radwan