1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot Results of Sept. 19th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The results and money payouts for the ATA shoot held at Glen Park Izaak Walton (Merrillville, IN) on September 19, 2010 are now posted at the ATA website, click on the link above. If you had money coming, chances are you've received it already as all the paperwork went out this past Monday, the 20th.

The rain held off for the shoot. We had two shooters run the singles, Wayne Meyers & Matt Kriziniski. Wayne & Matt agreed to settle the matter by carryover to the handicap event, long run from scratch. Not to beat a dead horse, but Matt won out.

Our next shoot will be our 5th annual FALL Shoot on October 3rd (see the other thread for details).

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Great job to the crew at Glen Park. The shoot was well run and the targets were great. If you haven't paid them a visit you should put it on your upcoming shooting schedule.

Nice shooting Wayne. At least I can say I went toe to toe with Babe Ruth.

Also, some congrats go out to the old man for showing us how to shoot doubles. And here I thought I got my shooting skills from my Mom.

Regards,
    Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.