1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK ATA Shoot Oct. 7

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WilliamMR, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton, in Merrillville, IN, will have its monthly ATA shoot this Sunday, October 3rd. The program starts at 9AM, with breakfast at 7:30AM (Biscuits & Gravy ONLY), and signups & classification at 8AM.

The program consists of 100 singles, 100 handicap & 50 pair doubles. Lunch & shells will be available.

Our sponsor, Mike Anderson Chevrolet, will again support our $100 for 100 Straight Bounty for each event – ties split. So if you think you can make a quick $100 (or more), be here.

This will be our annual Trophy Shoot. Engraved trophies will be awarded for Champions in Class, Category & Yardage (except Jr’s & Sub Jr’s who will be awarded 4 boxes of shells in each event). Trophies are engraved money clips (16’s), belt buckles (Hdcp) and steins (Dbls) all by Tilden Trophies. The steins are ceramic, kinda cheesy, but Tilden ran out of silver tone. There will also be a Shamrock Leather 8 box bag for High Over All.

Finally, for all those that shoot the doubles, we will have certificates for chicken wings from the local HOOTERS (up to a maximum of 30 for the shoot). OK, I know you’re gonna ask: yes I did request some HOOTERS girls, but got shot down.

If you need any additional info, email me (drop XXX’s).

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.