1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot May 5, 2013 w/Results_Payouts

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, May 5, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available. You can see the complete program on our ATA schedule page by clicking on the above link.

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is available, plus a lunch menu.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me at the above email address (drop XXXs).

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. At our last shoot, Tom Antczak scored a 99 in the handicap from the 24 yard line (very close). With all the reductions shooters are getting, someone may soon claim the $500 Bounty.

Bill Radwan -- Glen Park Izaak Walton -- Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I forgot to post a reminder. Starting this coming Saturday, May 4th, we begin our Saturday Summer start time of 10 am for trapshooting. This will be in effect till about November.

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

For those coming to our ATA shoots, or practice days, be aware that the local police have in the last week made a presence near our entrance. So be diligently aware of the speed limits. Sunday will be partly cloudy, with a high of 69 degrees.

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the night. Now they say it will be 70 degrees and sunny.

5. fishguts

fishguts Member

Thanks for all the weather updates

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Well, the weather did turn out to be perfect till the wind came in late in he afternoon. But, for those interested as to who did what, and how the money got paid out, click on the above. All the ATA paperwork has been sent in, and all the checks were mailed out. For some of our regulars, option money was not mailed out but is available at the club. If not collected by Saturday, check will be mailed out.

Overall it was a good shoot. Some high scores in the singles including two perfect scores, splitting the $100 Bounty. We had a high of 98 in the handicap by one of our senior shooters.

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

Winner of the $5.00 side pot on the 16yd. singles event was Bruce Lovell.....$115.00.

8. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Wayne & Bill, how'd I do in the payoffs....? Hahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.