1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA Shoot - May 1 -- RESULTS POSTED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville, IN will host its next ATA shoot on May 1st. the program consists of 100 singles, 100 handicap & 50 pair doubles. Shooting will begin at 10 am, breakfast available at 8:30 am, and squadding & classification at 9 am.

Shooters can pre-squad in person on Wednesday night or Saturday. You can also call the trap house on these days at: 219-942-3133.

Click on the above link to the program, or you can email me (drop XXXs), or PM me.

We've had a dry spell in the 100 straight bounties. This would be a good time to break that dry spell.

We also have a Big 50 program on Wednesday nights. Those interested can contact me for additional info.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Hope to see you there...

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Still time to get there! Beautiful weather 62 degrees going to 65 degrees today - Sunshine - Blue Sky - no excuses.

Come out and enjoy the day...

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

You can access the Results of this shoot at the ATA website, by clicking the above link. Although this was a good shoot, there were no 100 straights. I hope that someone will step forward for our next shoot which is June 5th.

Bill Radwan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.