1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park - ATA Shoot - June 2, 2013 w/Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, June 2, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available. You can see the complete program on our website by clicking the above, then click on the flyer for this shoot to see the program.

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is available at 8:30 am, plus a lunch menu.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Wednesday after 5 pm or Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot. At our last shoot we had two shooters who claimed the Bounty in the Singles event, Fred Moffatt III & Phil Burton. They split the $100. In the handicap event we offer the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. At our April 7th shoot we had a 99 in the handicap and then on May 5th we had a 98 in the handicap. With all the reductions shooters are getting, this could be the shoot that someone claims the $500 Bounty.

When you come to our shoot, after you register & squad, stop by the computer desk to buy some tickets for the 2013 Indiana Youth Shell Raffle. Drawings will be at the Indiana State shoot July 10th through July 14th (winner need not be present). Last year we had several winners from Glen Park.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

williammr_2008_0303199.jpg

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

up for the night

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Sunday was a very brisk day as the temperature didn't reach 60. But the targets were as big as basketballs, so I was told. We had our usual contender for the 100 straight bounty in the Singles event, and he didn't disappoint us, Tom Antczak. Wayne Meyers followed with a 99, and a few 98s by Dave Wright & Jim Misiukiewicz. Handicap was tricky as the wind started up. But Tom again came up to the plate with a 95. Just one short of a 1/2 yard punch, and we were 3 short for a punch with 22 handicap shooters. The doubles had 18 shooters and three of them topped the list with 94s; Vern Beasley, Bob Johns, & Dave Wright.

The shoot results and money payouts will be up on our website shortly as I just sent them to our webmaster. All paperwork has been sent to the ATA, and all money payouts are "in the mail".

Bill Radwan

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Thanks Damon. No sooner than I sent them and they are posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.