1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot July 7, 2013 -- With Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Jun 28, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, July 7, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available. You can see the complete program by on the above website.

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is available at 8:30 am, plus a lunch menu.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Wednesday after 5 pm or Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me (drop XXXs).

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot. At our last shoot we only had one shooter who claimed the Bounty in the Singles event, Tom Antczak (his 2nd this year). In the handicap event we offer the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. No one has ever claimed this Bounty.

When you register and squad, remember to buy some tickets for the 2013 Indiana Youth Shell Raffle. Drawings will be at the Indiana State shoot July 10th through July 14th. Last year we had several winners from Glen Park.

For those of you going to the Indiana State Shoot, this shoot is one more opportunity to get some targets in to avoid shooting penalty.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the night

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Good Shoot Sunday. A little humid but we had good targets to make up for that. We had a good group of volunteers that made the shoot run smoothly and quickly. Many thanks to John Decker, Al Peloso, Bob Johns, Bruce Condie and Matt Ficht. Our scorers were super also, not missing a beat. Bob Johns got it very organized, to the point he kept telling me to get out of his way. I hope he is bucking for my job. Here are the results. Our website will have the money results up shortly. All monies were paid out except for Bob Peterson & Big Jim who will get theirs at the State Shoot. All paperwork has been sent to the ATA.

Bill Radwan
    williammr_2008_0303207.jpg

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

Billl
    , Bobby Johnsjr. can't get your job, don't worry........Sec.4, Para.1, Line 56 states " No one who willingly and lawfully moves to Illinois may manage, operate, own or rent any gun club in Indiana as they are obviously deranged".

Shoot well........

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

You do know that we can say anything about Mr. Johns here and he can't respond. He lost his password, too busy to ask David for a new one. This could be fun. You're good at this so you take the first wack.

6. trapbanker2

trapbanker2 TS Member

Ok I do not want your job..old chewbacca face....we just need a little organization :)

Hey fishguts...Illinois paid for my fastest double trigger..so one must go where the pay is higher ha ha

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

How do we know this is the real trap banker dude?

8. trapbanker2

trapbanker2 TS Member

Cause he is going to be on your left in doubles...and drive you crazy