1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot Dec. 5th - RESULTS POSTED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton, in NW Indiana, will have it's next ATA shoot on December 5th. Program will be 100 singles, 100 handicap & 50 pair of doubles. Check out the program at the ATA website by clicking above.

Presquading is available at the club this Wednesday evening, or on Saturday. Or you can call me Saturday to be presquaded.

Just noted an error in the program pertaining to tentative 2011 ATA shoot dates. I state they are tentartive "2010" dates, but it should read 2011 dates. My unpaid proofer didn't catch this.

Bill Radwan ------------- 773.744.1336

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

So, you made a mistake?.....that's a rare event according to you.

Put it all on red....

Wayne

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I was expecting my expert proofreader to take the blame. I guess the buck stopped before it got to the proofreader.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

I'm too busy watching your back to do any proofreading......

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

We all thought he meant what he didn't say...

LOL ;)

Anyways - I hope we have a good turnout.

I encourage anyone that needs to get out of the house - do so by coming out and shooting ATA with us.

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

It looks like it might be a slow day Sunday, squads are wide open. If you're looking for a place to shoot some ATA targets, we have easy in & out for this shoot. Pre-squadding is very light.

Our trap boys finished up early today, are ready to go Sunday, even made a friend for the day. Unfortunately, shortly after this photo Opt, their friend lost his head, and the rest of him, so he won't be there.

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

Nice picture...I think the guy in white could probably break more targets than most, if not, the trap kid on the right can....

Bill, now you can shoot doubles and get the HOA crown...(you wish).

Dear fair weather shooters, please come out and help me keep Bill from getting the HOA award, that is, if it's not too cold, snowy, windy, dark, light...etc.

(@)-(@)

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

You know, if you brought up your handicap game, you wouldn't have to keep looking over your shoulder, and I wouldn't have to try to bring in those ringers.

9. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Finally got around to sending our scores (Glen Park Izaak Walton, Merrillville, IN) for our Dec. 5th shoot to the ATA website. The results of this ATA shoot are now posted. Click on the above link.

Next shoot will be January 9, 2011. We have brought back our January ATA shoot. We're not shooting our traditional 1st Sunday of the month so shooters can rest after partying on New Year's Day. This will be our normal 100 singles, 100 handicap & 50 pair doubles. We are anticipating lousy weather, so this will be for hardy shooters. This will be a no frills shoot, targets only, so no added money, and no options. The targets will be $18 per hundred. Classification & squadding will be at 9 am, shooting starts at 10 am. The gate & trapshouse will be open by 8:30 am, possibly earlier if we get there earlier.

The kitchen in the main house will not be open. But we will provide some pastries for a light breakfast, and something for lunch, maybe some hot dogs or chili. Sign up will be done at the traphouse, not the main house.

Bill Radwan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.