1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA Shoot August 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park in Merrillville, IN will host an ATA shoot on August 2nd. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, 50 Pair Doubles. Shooting starts at 9am. Breakfast is available at 7:30am, with squadding and registration at 8am.

Please note the hours. These are the summer shoots hours. These hours will continue through our October shoot, then we start an hour later. The goal is to get shooters out at a reasonable hour.

This is the second shoot where we will be offering a $500 Bounty for any shooter who runs the handicap. Ties will shoot off. The $100 Bounty has not changed for the Singles & Doubles events. You run them, and collect $100, ties divide.

For info, email me (drop XXX's), send a PM, or check out the program at the ATA website above. You can presquad in person at the club, Wednesday or Saturday. Or call the trap manager, Roger Hall at 219-406-0759 during practice on Wednesday 5-9 or Saturday, 10-2. For those that want to get out early, or if you're traveling a distance, I would highly recommend you presquad. As usual, comments, questions and inquiries are welcome.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

[​IMG]

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=tha4ab6beb1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

See you there "Honey"..........

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=TrapshootingWomanShotgunPhoto1914.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Can't wait sweetie......

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Huh? Did that discussion with Leroy about the pressure leaking out the side of the cracked shell put you over the edge?

That reminds me. I was discussing the details of the Fall Trophy shoot today. I should request that our trap manager have a Hooter Girl at this year's shoot, to hand out the trophies.

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up in mid week for those looking for a place to shoot this weekend in the NW Indiana are.

6. fishguts

fishguts Member

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=happy-mothers-day.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I asked a Hooters girl to pass out the trophies....this was her reaction.

Wayne

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Last Call for tomorrow's shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.