1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Shoot Aug. 1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville, IN will host its August ATA shoot on Sunday, August 1st. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Summer hours are in effect. Shooting starts at 9 am. Breakfast is available at 7:30 am, with squadding and registration at 8 am. Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse, the Wednesday evening and Saturday before the shoot (or call Roger, the trap manager, to presquad at 219-406-0759 on Wednesday or Saturday). Check out the complete program at the ATA website by clicking on the link above.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty.

In each of the last three shoots (May-June-July) there were 100 straights in the Singles. One shooter was involved in each of the straights in the last three months, our very own Wayne Meyers. Word has it he may be a distant descendant of Babe Ruth (or something similar to that). I think he plans to recreate Babe's feat at Wrigley Field. There is a picture of Wayne floating around, pointing over the center trap. I suspect there will be a gallery on the trap that Wayne will be shooting his singles on. Number 4 Wayne?

As usual, if you have comments or questions, feel free to email me at the above address (drop XXXs).

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the morning

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Move it up for the evening.

Good Luck Everybody!

It will be a Great Day to Shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.