1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA Shoot - April 7, 2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, April 7, 2013. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Cost will be $21 per 100 plus $3 ATA daily fees & $2 ITA daily fees. Options will be available.

Shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the main house. The kitchen in the main house is back from being off during the winter months. Breakfast starts at 8:30 am consisting of biscuits & gravy. Lunch is available also.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Wednesday & Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me at the above email address (drop XXXs).

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. With all the reductions the guys have been getting, this year might be the year someone collects the Handicap Bounty (Never been done).

Check out the complete shoot program by clicking on our website, the TRAP SHOOTERS section, then check out our shoot schedules. A reminder that our April Big 50 Shoots will be on the 3rd & 17th.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

up for the night - should be decent weather tomorrow, upper 50s and partly sunny

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I will have results posted up on our website soon, after I take care of business at work. More shooters showed up at this shoot than I anticipated. We had 31 in the singles, 25 in the handicap, and 19 in the doubles. But here is an interesting true set of scores at our shoot yesterday. So we had a shooter who ran 74 targets in the singles, only to miss the 75th for a score of 99. He has run them before, numerous times. We offer a $100 straight bounty in the singles & doubles, and a $500 bounty in the handicap. Now this same shooter, a 27 yard shooter, gets reductions down to the 24. So I know he is one to watch in the handicap. For all those that don't think that trap is a head game, it is. So this shooter runs the first two rounds, is straight in the third round, till . . . yup, 75th target. He ends up with a 99. Still a darn good score. But as he himself admitted, two 75th targets cost him $600 on the day.

Bill Radwan

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Sounds like fish guts to me.

Matt Ski

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Nope - he was out of commission after HIS 99 in the singles (we had 3 99s). Guess again.

6. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

First name maybe "Tom"...

And if you guess me, I'll laugh hysterically...!

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Finally got are scores to our webmaster. Click on the link to the scores on our website.

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Tom Stra...... Lol.

Must have been Smoke Ball Anztak.

Matt Ski

9. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Yes it was Antczak. He will still be a threat at the 25 yard line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.