1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Scores 7/5/09

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The shoot results from the July 5th ATA shoot at Glen Park Izaak Walton (Merrillville, IN) are now posted on the ATA website (click the above link).

It was disappointing that no one claimed the $500 Bounty in the handicap event, but we did have two scores of 97 and two scores of 96. Congratulations to those who came close. Those are still some great scores.

We did have one of our own members, Mike Garrard, claim the $100 Bounty in the singles event.

We did have some new shooters come out this shoot. I understand that the $500 Bounty had nothing to do with them coming out. They just wanted to come out and look us over, and find a new place to shoot. So we made some new friends.

Hopefully everyone had a great time. And thanks to the club volunteers who made everything click. Since no one collected the $500 Handicap Bounty, we may offer it for our next shoot to be held on August 2nd. Watch for our August shoot program on the ATA website.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=MIKEG2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Nice shooting Mike

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Wayne,

Thanks. I forgot about Mikey. Do you have any more pictures? If so, I'd like to add them to my album of club pics. You know, I was waiting for you to walk off the line after the handicap, with camera in hand, just in case I had to make a $500 payout. Next month?

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=CIMG0308.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Senior Vet.........Tony Holman 99 X 100

5. danlmac2

danlmac2 TS Member

had a great time ,very well run shoot, nice targets
    thanks

6. fishguts

fishguts Member

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/fishguts49/?action=view&current=002-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Danlmac2

If you want to get on our emmail list, email me (drop XXX's) or PM me with your email address (not sure if I have it). Or, if you're down to the Indiana State Shoot, look me up.

Bill Radwan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.