1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Results - May 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The results of our ATA shoot held this past Sunday, May 2, are now posted at the ATA website. Click on the link above.

The weather was great, we had great targets, and some determined shooters. All classes, yardage groups & categories outdid themselves. This was evidenced by three 100 straights in the singles (splitting the $100 Bounty), as well as five 99s and 6 98s. One of our trap boys, Matt Ficht, shot his best score ever in the singles with a 99. A tough crowd.

And we all got beat by a girl in the handicap. Patti Matthews finally got that punch she wanted for her 95, just in time for the Northern Zone Shoot.

Then we had Ken Daniels shoot a 95 in the doubles. The last time he shot registered targets was in 2003. Nice comeback.

No one collected the $500 Handicap Bounty this shoot. But I'm guessing that everyone will try again at our next shoot, June 6th.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. trapboy8769

trapboy8769 TS Member

thanks Bill
    Matt

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Next time listen a little better. Didn't I tell you to run them all when you wre squadding up? Of course, you do realize this puts a lot of pressure on you. Nothing less than a 99 in the future!

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

If Bucky broke 95 those targets must have been easy! LOL.

I see that Wayne guy is still at it. Bill, why haven't you banned him yet?

Great shooting guys.

Matt Ski

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Wayne is my draw. He doesn't know it yet, but I have a target on his back. It's tough getting some ringers to give him a run for his money, or ours. What I need each shoot is a ringer, to give Wayne some competition, to keep him on his toes. You need to come back again, try for that $500 Handicap Bounty, and show us how it's done.

6. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Did I hear someone say Ringer ?

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

Billy, I must agree that Sunday was a good shoot. As you said, the highlite for me was Matt Ficht breaking 99, he didn't miss 'till #95...lots of good shooters from Il.(you know, the state you love so much).

Frank Bentlley jr. is a lot of fun to shoot with, he never stops laughing. George Krach is good to shoot with also. I personally think Ray Strabavy is after me, thanks to you, whenever I break a 100 so does he. How about the next shoot you give ME a little encouragment for once? Target on my back? Ringers?...why Billy, why?

Matt K., come down and win that $500, I want to watch Billy stutter as he counts it out.

Wayne (I will win the doubles in the June shoot) Meyers

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Dennis

Yes, I need a ringer. It might be worth your while to drive up here for our June shoot. I figure you have a chance to clean up in the singles & handicap. Not so sure about the doubles. Apparently someone here feels they have the doubles all sewn up.

If there are any other ringers nearby, please contact me.

Bill Radwan

9. trapboy8769

trapboy8769 TS Member

ill do my best in june to do it again and maybe even get that one i missed this time. thanks wayne i was just trying to keep up with u.
    Matt F.

10. fishguts

fishguts Member

Yes Dennis, please drive up to Glen Park for the June shoot...

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.