1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Results - March 7th Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I've finally had a chance to send to the ATA website the results of our 1st ATA shoot of 2010. Click on the above to see the results, plus the added money & option payouts. All monies were paid out in the traphouse except for one that went in the mail yesterday, and some that being held in the traphouse for our regular shooters. Check the board and see Roger or Jason if you have money coming.

You'll also note in the results a few pictures. Some guys are just photo hogs, a few at random.

Our next ATA shoot will be April 18th. We're not shooting the 1sy Sunday of April as that is Easter Sunday.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks like you guys put on a nice shoot. I just wish you were a little closer (127 miles). I still hope to get out to a shoot there.

Rich in Indiana

3. trapboy8769

trapboy8769 TS Member

Hey BIll since when did Sam become the ace scorekeeper? I know ive been gone a couple months but come on
    Matt

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Rich

At times it looks like chaos, but at the end of the day we finally figured out that it went OK, always a challenge. You're right. You should make it out here at least once this year, and see how the other side of the state looks. If we don't see you here, maybe we'll see you at the Northern Zone shoot at St. Joe in May. Or if you're at Fulton this year, I'm sure you'll see some of the guys from our club.

Bill Radwan

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

It was one of those things at the moment. Besides, she smiles better than you.

6. t-bar

t-bar Member

Good to see Chas Misch back again.

tbar

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Wow that Wayne Myers is something. I'd put my money on him for the $100K at the grand!

Glad to see you guys had a good shoot.

Regards,
    Matt

8. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Yes - We had a good shoot

Everything is improving at the Club - Month by Month...

April 18th is the next A.T.A. Shoot - REMEMBER it will be the third Sunday for the month of April - not Easter Sunday.

May we will return to the FIRST Sunday of the Month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.