1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA Results July 4th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Sunday's ATA shoot was hot, and it was quite warm too. The results & payouts are posted at the ATA website, just click above. Those expecting a check, they went out this morning, as well as the paperwork to the ATA.

I would be amiss if I didn't mention that one of our very own, Wayne Meyers, ran the singles for the third month in a row. Tom Antczak made sure he didn't get the $100 Bounty all by himself.

The handicap event was good to a few shooters, earning two shooters a yard punch. Ed Rieck got a yard, possibly his third punch in the last few months. Rich Haltek got punched to the 27 yard line. Not sure if this is his first time on the 27, but he's been threatening the last few shoots.

And although the weather was hot and humid, we only had one weather / health related scratch from the day's events.

Out next shoot will be August 1. In addition to the ATA sweepstakes tickets we sell at the club, maybe tickets to the next shoot might be in order. I'm sure you've all heard of the famous gesture Babe Ruth made in the direction of the outfield during the 1932 World Series in Wrigley Field, and then hitting a home run. Well, we have our own version at Glen Park. Wayne Meyers hasn't said it in specific words, but, in this picture I think he was referring to our next shoot, while pointing out to the center trap.

I'm sure Wayne would welcome any constructive comments & tips.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton
    [​IMG]

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

I HATE YOU BILL...............

Babe

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Nice shell box holder.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

Thanks