1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA - NTD - Sept. 18th with RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host its 4th Annual National Trapshooting Day Shoot on Sunday, September 18th. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Shooting starts at 10 am. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am. Lunch and shells are available also.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse, the Wednesday evening and Saturday before the shoot. Or you can call the traphouse on Wednesday or Saturday at 219-942-3133 to presquad. You can also call my cell phone: 773-744-1336. Shamrock Leather trophies will be given out. Check out the complete program at the ATA website by clicking on the link above.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. At our last shoot, held on September 4th, we had two shooters who collected the 100 straight Bounty, in the Singles event. We still have never had a shooter collect the Handicap 100 Straight Bounty. We don’t mind if someone would “try” to collect the Handicap Bounty.

As usual, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at the above address.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for your morning reading pleasure

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Locking down this afternoon, ready for tomorrow:
    [​IMG]

4. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

Select handful of pictures I took today at the event.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. fishguts

fishguts Member

nice "Last Picture" of the west trap, as we knew it.

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

And we'll have it dug out "Jimmy Hoffa" style.

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

To view the reults of the shoot, click on the above link to the ATA website. As an added bonus, you will also get to see some striking pictures of the winners.

All reports have been sent to the ATA, scores sent to Trap & Field, and all option money not collected at the club were mailed out.

This was our 4th annual NTD Shoot. This is the 2nd time Wayne Meyers has taken HOA honors. In 2009 he did it with a HOA score of 288. In 2007 it was Tom Antczak with a 290 and in 2010 it was Matt Kriziniski with a 286. I know, way too much information.

Bill Radwan

8. fishguts

fishguts Member

You said NO pictures of me would be used.......you know I am a shrinking violet and have no self-esteem or self confidence. WHY!!...Bill?...WHY??

Wayne (uglyman) Meyers

9. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Actually, it's part of a master plot to get in your head for the coming weekend. Should I put a target on your picture instead?

Just an added service. Thats's why I get the big bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.