1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA Nov. 7th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA shoot on Sunday, November 7th. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. With this shoot we start our winter hours. We start an hour later. Shooting starts at 10 am. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am. Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse, the Wednesday evening and Saturday before the shoot (or call Roger Hall to presquad at 219-406-0759 on Wednesday or Saturday). Click on the above for our program on the ATA website.

A reminder to our shooters, Daylight Savings Time ends this Sunday. So, make sure you adjust your clocks back one hour. Like the old saying: “Spring forward, Fall back”. Don’t be late.

As usual, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at the above address (drop XXXs)

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the morning. If anyone wants to presquad, I'm leaving for the club. You can reach me on my cell: 773-744-1336

Bill Radwan

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.