1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA - Nov. 6th --- with Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, November 6, 2011. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Note that Shooting starts at 10 am. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am. Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336. You can also email me.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Here are the sad results. The wind was at it's best, making the targets tough. The sun in the morning didn't help either. But things picked up in the handicap. Nice shooting Chip. That 96 in Handicap was worth more than a 1/2 punch on such a windy day, but that's all I could give you.

Bill Radwan
    williammr_2008_030394.jpg

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

And since I don't want to do work today, here is the Added Money payouts:
    williammr_2008_030395.jpg

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Chip Porter & Jim Rausch - Your option money went out this morning. All the paperwork & payments went out to the ATA & ITA this morning as well. My work is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.