1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK - ATA - March 4, 2012 - w/Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host an ATA Shoot on Sunday, March 4, 2012. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Note that shooting starts at 10 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am in the Main House. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am. Lunch & shells are available also. The cost per 100 is $21 plus ATA / ITA fees of $5.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse on Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call / text me on my cell at 773-744-1336.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty. With all the new 18 yard shooters, that Handicap Bounty is very possible. In addition, there will be added money and options for this shoot.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

Bill, does the club sale shells? If so what kind and how much?
    thanks, Eric

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Yes, we do sell shells. We have Gun Clubs for $6 a box, and Lite AAs for $7 a box.

4. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

Thanks I might have to buy a few boxes Sunday.

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Shoot results from this shoot:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.