1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK-ATA Feb. 13th-Targets Only w/Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park in Merrillville, IN (NW corner of state) will have our next ATA shoot on Feb. 13th. As this is still the thick of winter, we have scheduled this as a targets only shoot, just like our January shoot when 9 guys showed up. Those that will come out will be shooting for the joy of it, no money. Although we may organize some sort of pot.

The program will be the usual, 100 singles, 100 handicap & 50 pair doubles. We start shooting at 10 am, with sign up at 9 am, at the traphouse. I think we'll have the doors open by 8:30 am. Breakfast will be some donuts or pastries. Maybe Wayne will bring out some sloppy Joe's for lunch again. I'll bring chips.

Bill Radwan

williammr_2008_030346.jpg

2. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Hey don't under sell it - Winter Shooting is for the passion of the Sport.

Besides the weather should be O.K. - High of 41 degrees mix of sun and clouds.

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Looking Good for tomorrow...

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Well, not enough time to make a fancy shoot report (I'll replace with a much clearer report when I have time). So here are the scores. Lots of ups & downs, so no comments.
    williammr_2008_030349.jpg

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

That shoot report really came out poor. I'll definitely replace it with a clear report. But I know some of you were interested in the HOA, so let's try this:
    williammr_2008_030350.jpg

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.